The Rx Bounding Target is yet another simple solution that provides a tremendous training stimulus for plyometric bounding.
- The Bounding Target provides a tactile object to drive the head towards during plyometric bounding exercises. Coordination and alignment are required to make consistent contact between the head and the ball.
- The telescoping rod extends to 32 inches with a soft foam ball on one end and a magnetic base on the other. A Velcro strap is included to provide a secure attachment point to a pull up rig.
- Simply place the foam ball approximately 6-10” above the user’s head and utilize plyometric bounds until the head makes contact with the yellow ball.
- The user’s objectives are to neutralize the spine and stabilize the core while maintaining full extension throughout the body.
- Change the height of the target to derive the desired bounding tempo and height when training single unders, double unders or triple unders.
- Use in conjunction with Rx Tempo Trainers to add the hand coordination component to the bounding drills