Rx Jump Cuffs
- The Rx Jump Cuffs, cure the most common fault athletes encounter when learning double unders, which is jumping with their hands too far from their bodies. The wide arm jumping position utilizes poor mechanics and leads to premature shoulder fatigue. Most importantly, the Jump Cuffs address the constant tripping that occurs when your arms widen and your rope shortens under your feet.
- The Rx Jump Cuffs provide a simple, yet elegant solution to this age-old problem by restricting the distance the jumper’s hands can spread apart. By adjusting the Rx Jump Cuffs length so that hands hang in a natural position under the shoulders, the jumper is forced to re-learn proper positioning. Pressing the elastic band of the Jump Cuffs against the hips reinforces ideal hand location with a tactile cue.
- The Rx Jump Cuffs eliminates the outdated technique of wrapping resistance bands around the athlete’s arms to hold them near the body. The resistance band technique holds the arms in an incorrect position and causes a domino effect of movement and position faults.
- Get a Grip on Your Form with the Rx Jump Cuffs.
- One Size fits all.
- Adjusts from 12 inches to 32 inches stretched
- Made in the USA
Rx Bounding Target
- The Rx Bounding Target is yet another simple solution that provides a tremendous training stimulus for plyometric bounding.
- The Bounding Target provides a tactile object to drive the head towards during plyometric bounding exercises. Coordination and alignment are required to make consistent contact between the head and the ball.
- The telescoping rod extends to 32 inches with a soft foam ball on one end and a magnetic base on the other. A Velcro strap is included to provide a secure attachment point to a pull up rig.
- Simply place the foam ball approximately 6-10” above the user’s head and utilize plyometric bounds until the head makes contact with the yellow ball.
- The user’s objectives are to neutralize the spine and stabilize the core while maintaining full extension throughout the body.
- Change the height of the target to derive the desired bounding tempo and height when training single unders, double unders or triple unders.
- Use in conjunction with Rx Tempo Trainers to add the hand coordination component to the bounding drills
Rx Tempo Trainers
- The Rx Tempo Trainers are another cutting edge creation developed by the Rx Team to advance jump rope training.
- Rx Tempo Trainers provide a beautiful simulation of jumping rope without actually using a jump rope. The Specially contoured 4 oz bottles housing bb’s provide a rhythmical sound that allows the user to mimic the sound of the jump rope grazing the ground.
The jolt that the bb’s create when hitting the inside of the bottle also simulates the impact of the rope grazing the ground for a nice tactile cue.
- Utilize the Rx Tempo Trainers to practice single unders, double unders and even triple unders without ever tripping up.
- Use the Rx Tempo Trainers in conjunction with the Rx Bounding Target to develop impeccable tempo and timing while simulating double unders.
- 2 Tempo Bottles in one set.
Rx Rotational Trainers
- The Rx Rotational Trainers are an advancement of the old fashion “Speed Ball” concept by using air resistance to teach proper rotation mechanics for turning a jump rope.
- The Trainers allow the user to simulate the turning of a jump rope without the worry of tripping or catching the rope on their feet. This affords consistent practice of ideal mechanics to engrain healthy movement patterns.
- Users will instantly identify dominant vs. non-dominant hand as well as any position imbalances.
- The Rx Rotational Trainers utilize air resistance to force the user to adapt and develop efficiency in their motor skills.
- Rotational Trainers make an effective scaled movement for injured or Adaptive athletes who can’t jump or newer athletes who need a jump rope scale.
- One size fits all. Knots can be added or subtracted to customize the length.
- One set includes 2 trainers 34” in length.