Rx Smart Gear does it again with another long over-due overhaul of an old piece of training gear. The brand new Rx Smart Grips breathes some much-needed life into a vital piece of equipment that has remained unchanged for decades. Your performance will improve and your hands will thank you due to the following upgrades:
- Soft, durable leather is not bulky and requires no break-in time.
- Rough split leather texture holds chalk better.
- Larger palm coverage provides greater protection.
- Soft leather can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Non finger hole design provides much needed protection for fingers
- Elastic finger loops keep grips perfectly in place.
- One-piece leather strap construction more durable than others.
- Smart Band elastic keeper tucks grips away when bare hands are needed.
- The inch and a half wide wrist straps doubles as excellent wrist support for lifts.
When measuring hand, use a ruler, start at the base of the palm and measure to the tip of the middle finger with your hand as flat as possible.
If you're right on the cusp of one of the sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
*Due to the nature of natural fibers used, colors and texture may vary.
I LOVE these grips! I was long for grips that protected not only my palm, but my fingers as well. With these grips, I don’t tear and I love how I can tuck them in. Very efficient in Crossfit workouts. I have large hands for a girl and I went with a large. I could have probably gotten a medium, as the Velcro in the wrist is a bit long. The only downside is with sweat, the grips are getting a bit dirty and I’m not sure how to clean them as they are more of a cloth type.
I've been looking for some good grips for a while now. Everything out there is either cheaply made or just too expensive to justify buying. These grips are amazing and you can't beat the price! Thank you Rx Smart Gear!
I ordered the right size and these are going their job perfect...no more calluses.
These are the best grips I've worn. These grips will always be in my crossfit bag!
This is my first pair of grips I've purchased and I'll come back for the next set. I borrowed another brand of grips that had the finger holes cut into the leather strap the week before. After wearing these, I could tell the difference as they did not bind. They couldn't have arrived at a better time as I attempted my first Murph. They held my grip on the bar and I was confident in my pull-up reps. First time buyers, I say don't hesitate in making this purchase.