Rx Smart Gear does it again with another long over-due overhaul of an old piece of training gear. The brand new Rx Smart Grips breathes some much-needed life into a vital piece of equipment that has remained unchanged for decades. Your performance will improve and your hands will thank you due to the following upgrades:
- Soft, durable leather is not bulky and requires no break-in time.
- Rough split leather texture holds chalk better.
- Larger palm coverage provides greater protection.
- Soft leather can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Non finger hole design provides much needed protection for fingers
- Elastic finger loops keep grips perfectly in place.
- One-piece leather strap construction more durable than others.
- Smart Band elastic keeper tucks grips away when bare hands are needed.
- The inch and a half wide wrist straps doubles as excellent wrist support for lifts.
When measuring hand, use a ruler, start at the base of the palm and measure to the tip of the middle finger with your hand as flat as possible.
If you're right on the cusp of one of the sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
*Due to the nature of natural fibers used, colors and texture may vary.
The quality is obvious. Very leased
They are the best feeling grips I’ve ever had
I feel as though these grips protect my hands better than any other grips I've tried. I also like how quick the transitions are with these grips.
Pull-ups, RMU's, or BMU's --- these are amazing! I tried using Bear Komplex for 6 months or so, but I found I only liked them when I DID NOT use the holes and just flopped them over the top, because you really want protection for your fingers as well as your palm. So with that, these are THE best option (or Alec Smith Grips) thanks to the full coverage of a high-quality, durable, soft leather. Chalk'em up and have at it!
Great product, great design, well engineered.