How to figure out your Jump Rope Length?
How do I track my package?
Looking for an Rx Method Clinic in your area?
Is Your cable not the right length?
How to care for your new Rx Jump Rope?
Congratulations! You have just purchased your New Rx Jump Rope and your ready to RX your double unders. But before we get into the techniques in mastering the double under, let’s start by discussing the proper maintenance of your new rope. We want your jump ropes to last, so here are four basic tips that will help your jump rope to have a long and healthy life.
- For optimum performance and to extend the life of your Rx Jump Rope, avoid using on concrete, asphalt, dirt, gravel or any other abrasive surface. Ideal surfaces are gymnasium floors, rubber coated/ matted floors, or PVC matting. We also suggest the Rx Jumping Mat
- Inspect your cable rope for tears in the covering. If any tears are noticed or wire cable is exposed, cease use immediately.
- Save the plastic cable ties that came with your Rx Jump Rope and after each use, wrap your Rx Jump Rope in a 6-8 inch diameter circle and clip twist ties to secure your rope. (as shown in the picture)
- NEVER bend, kink, or tie your Rx Jump Rope in a knot. Doing so will drastically reduce its efficiency and life span.
CARE INSTRUCTION - How to Store your Rx Jump Rope Properly: The best way to store your Rx rope is to leave one handle on the ground and roll it up like a garden hose. A 6 to 7 inch diameter is the recommended size roll. Your Rx handle is about about 6 inches long so you can use it as a measuring stick. Once rolled up apply each of the twist ties that came with your Rx rope near each handle and twist to lock them in. Then lay the handles across the cable and pop it in your Rx bag. Show your Rx rope love and it will love you back for many wods to come
How do I purchase a Gift Certificate?
How do I get a custom logo on my Comprehensive Gym Package?
Guidelines for submitting your logo:
PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM LOGO
- All artwork (Logos) must be optimized for a black background as our logo tapes are printed on to black tape. Lighter colored logos work best.
- Your artwork will be placed in a rectangular space approximately 2 inches wide by 7/16 of an inch tall. Please make sure your artwork is designed to be horizontal and fits in the green box below. Your artwork does not need to fill the whole space, as we will repeat the design/pattern to fill the space as needed.
- Your artwork must be submitted in either an .jpg, .eps, .ai, .psd or .png file format and have all of its text converted to outlines. This allows us to open and view the artwork exactly as you wish it to be seen with out having the necessary fonts installed on our machines.
- If your artwork meets the minimum guidelines above, you can submit your artwork by using the "Choose File" button on the top right of the gym package page.
How do I use a coupon code?
How do I make a Return?
Where do we collect Sales Tax?
Within the United States we are required to collect sales tax at checkout in a few states:
California (where our manufacturing headquarters are), Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.
Internationally we are required to collect Sales Tax or VAT at checkout in:
Australia, Norway, and the United Kingdom.
* All sales tax/ VAT will be calculated at checkout and must be paid prior to shipment. For international shipments this does not include customs duties or taxes.
**International buyers can prepay duties and taxes at checkout by changing the flag in the bottom right corner of the website to your countries flag. At checkout you can prepay duties and taxes. If you choose not to prepay duties and taxes you will be required to pay before delivery is made.
RX METHOD COMPREHENSIVE DOUBLE UNDER PART 1
RX METHOD COMPREHENSIVE DOUBLE UNDER PART 2-3
RX METHOD COMPREHENSIVE DOUBLE UNDER PART 4-5