The Rx Bounding Target is yet another simple solution that provides a tremendous training stimulus for plyometric bounding.
- The Bounding Target provides a tactile object to drive the head towards during plyometric bounding exercises. Coordination and alignment are required to make consistent contact between the head and the ball.
- The telescoping rod extends to 32 inches with a soft foam ball on one end and a magnetic base on the other. A Velcro strap is included to provide a secure attachment point to a pull up rig.
- Simply place the foam ball approximately 6-10” above the user’s head and utilize plyometric bounds until the head makes contact with the yellow ball.
- The user’s objectives are to neutralize the spine and stabilize the core while maintaining full extension throughout the body.
- Change the height of the target to derive the desired bounding tempo and height when training single unders, double unders or triple unders.
- Use in conjunction with Rx Tempo Trainers to add the hand coordination component to the bounding drills
All Rx Smart Gear products have been thoroughly inspected and found to be in proper operating condition upon shipment from the factory and are warranted to be free from any defect in workmanship and material that may develop within 60 days from date of purchase. Any item, part or parts that prove defective within 60 days shall be replaced without charge providing such defect, in our opinion, is due to faulty material or workmanship and not caused by tampering, abuse, misapplication or improper use.
The purchaser takes full responsibility to return the product back to Rx Smart Gear, Inc. for inspection and/or repairs. Any alterations of the product made by anyone other than Rx Smart Gear renders this warranty null and void.
***All sales are final.***